Start-up does mean a lot. It is first this small piece in your mindset, which grows and grows, inspires people so that employees and others will follow in the direction you steer. It starts with an idea of a business to the operational implementation of a business modell. During your (ad)venture you either win or you crumble, and actually I often won, but I also crumble a lot, and I think this is what makes entrepreneurs better.
In the end you need to stand up again and again, because endurance and tenacity is everything.
- Participated at W1 Forward InsurTech Accelerator in 2017
- Participated at Adidas Speedfactory Thinktank in 2017
- Co-founded and ran the technology start-up Artificial Technology from 2005 to 2011 until the assets were sold to the French company MASA Group S.A. in 2011;
- Worked for the French company MASA Group S.A. to setup a new technology MASA LIFE in a start-up fashion between 2011 and 2015;
- Co-founded the start-up Hikey Resources Pty. Ltd. in Australia and lead the development team from 2015 until my exit in 2016;
- Worked and facilitated several projects for and facilitated multiple start-ups since 2005;
- Participated at several German business aid programs such as EXIST formerly EXIST-Seed by the Federal Ministry of Economy and Energy and Flügge program by the Bavarian Ministry of Economic Affairs and Media, Energy and Technology;
- Won several start-up business plan competitions with Artificial Technology such as BayStartUp formely Munich Business Plan Competition in 2007; Lara Start-Up Award 2008, and the German Multmedia Foundation of the Year 2011;
Please get in touch with me here.